We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Eats

Save Topic
Good Eats

We will be in Ann Arbor for the soccer match this weekend. Looking for good local places to eat, my friend and I will be traveling with 3 13 year-old girls! Any suggestions are appreciated. Ann Arbor area, possibly Livonia and Romulus.

Thanks!

5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Eats

There's a place in Westland (a bit closer to A2 than Livonia) called Ashley's. Depending on where you're staying it might be a good choice. It's "standard" bar food but it's actually really good and the kids would enjoy the food, for sure. Great sandwiches, salads, and more. Plus if you're a beer drinker they have a HUGE selection on tap.

There's also an Ashley's in A2 but I'd imagine it will be incredibly busy!

Michigan
Destination Expert
for Alaska
Level Contributor
3,135 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Eats

Let us know where you are staying and then we can perhaps give you some ideas. After many years of travel volleyball, I can say that we preferred to eat near our hotel.

3. Re: Good Eats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, August 02, 2015