We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ann Arbor October 4-6

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Ann Arbor October 4-6

Need to come to Ann Arbor October 4-6 2013 for an Showtime antique auction being held at Washtenaw Farm Council Grounds. In searching for a hotel they seem to be either booked or prices are sky high. I'm from Canada... so not current on events in this particular University City. Is there a large event happening that weekend that we should be aware of? If so where is it held so we can, if possible, avoid traffic etc.

Anyone have any suggestions for reasonable lodging cost wise... willing to drive outside city if really necessary.

Flint, mi
Level Contributor
759 posts
1,165 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Ann Arbor October 4-6

There are short cuts in the IKEA if you don't want to see everything. I usually head upstairs to the cafe to see what deal is going on up there first.

Ann Arbor, MI
Destination Expert
for Michigan, Ann Arbor
Level Contributor
2,146 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Ann Arbor October 4-6

But they definitely don't make those short cuts easy to find if you're not familiar with the store. My husband knows every one of them, but we've been going to the store since it opened. He also goes there pretty regularly with his raquetball buddies for their 99 cent breakfast.

Flint, mi
Level Contributor
759 posts
1,165 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Ann Arbor October 4-6

99 cent breakfast... it's hard to beat that price. I usually order two.

Ann Arbor, MI
Destination Expert
for Michigan, Ann Arbor
Level Contributor
2,146 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Ann Arbor October 4-6

I think I don't want to know how many husband and buddies order after a couple hours of raquetball!

15. Re: Ann Arbor October 4-6

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, August 04, 2014