We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

enhanced (and less expensive) airport shuttle

Ann Arbor, MI
Destination Expert
for Michigan, Ann Arbor
Level Contributor
2,146 posts
175 reviews
Save Topic
enhanced (and less expensive) airport shuttle

I know people often come to the TA boards looking for airport shuttle information. Service between Detroit Metro and Ann Arbor will get more convenient and less expensive when the new AirRide shuttle starts operating in April.

See this story for details:

annarbor.com/news/…

Michigan
Level Contributor
822 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: enhanced (and less expensive) airport shuttle

http://www.myairride.com/ :-) :-)

Note also their $2 park-and-ride option if you need to leave a car in downtown Ann Arbor for a bit.

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Charlevoix, Michigan
Level Contributor
4,665 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: enhanced (and less expensive) airport shuttle

The Michigan Flyer is a fantastic bus operation. The buses are clean, offer wifi and are reasonably priced. I'm so glad to see an expansion of their services. The Michigan Flyer operates between DTW, Ann Arbor, Jackson and East Lansing then back again. One note, please make sure to make reservations during the days Michigan and Michigan State are leaving school and coming back to school (i.e. for Thanksgiving, Winter or Spring Break). One time my ride to East Lansing failed to show up. I went to the Michigan Flyer desk and was told they were sold out as Michigan students were returning to school following spring break. (they filled up the bus to AA and thus no through seats to EL) Moms

3. Re: enhanced (and less expensive) airport shuttle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, December 15, 2013