We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Coffee in Ann Arbor?.

Which Ann Arbor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
145 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Good Coffee in Ann Arbor?.

I will be in Ann Arbor for one day next week.

I really like good coffee, can anyone recommend a cafe worth visiting that really stands out?.

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
40 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Coffee in Ann Arbor?.

Hello...

It all really depends on where you are going to be in Ann Arbor and what type of atmosphere you are looking for...

Original family owned (not starbucks...) are one's like *Rendez-vous, cafe ambrosia, zimmerman's...

Alissa

IL
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Coffee in Ann Arbor?.

Don't waste your time to go to Zimmerman's. It's way OVERPRICED! The place charge $15 for just a sandwich. For that price, I was expect a stack of meat similar to the deli's in NYC or Chicago. It was just a small sandwich with only one free pickle. Everything else is extra. If you want extra meat, you have to pay for it.

Don't waste your time. The sandwich are good but it's not worth the price.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
118 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good Coffee in Ann Arbor?.

FYI! It is Zingerman's. I know that you have probably already come for your visit but I think the best coffee is at Cafe Zola on Washington - 1/2 block off of Main Street.

4. Re: Good Coffee in Ann Arbor?.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 11, 2010