We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel/Apartment stays in Vina del Mar Chile

Which Vina del Mar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Queens, New York
Level Contributor
2 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel/Apartment stays in Vina del Mar Chile

Does anyone know of a comfortable 3 star hotel in vina del mar? renaca beach area? With the economic crisis, I am looking at the range from $40-65USD a night. Does anyone have information on apartment rentals in Vina del Mar? For example, I found places to stay in Santiago for around $50USD a night. All information and suggestions, greatly appreciated!

Santiago, Chile
Destination Expert
for Chile, Santiago
Level Contributor
6,179 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel/Apartment stays in Vina del Mar Chile

You do not say when you are planning to be in Viña. Rents vary considerably depending on whether it is high (January and February) or low season (the winter months).

Queens, New York
Level Contributor
2 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel/Apartment stays in Vina del Mar Chile

I will be there from 19-21 January. Just 3 days.

Any information greatly appreciated

ND

Santiago, Chile
Destination Expert
for Chile, Santiago
Level Contributor
6,179 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel/Apartment stays in Vina del Mar Chile

You may find that there is not much accommodation available except at the high end. This is the peak season in a record tourist year.

You could try hotels away from the sea, such as Squadrittos.

4. Re: Hotel/Apartment stays in Vina del Mar Chile

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:21 pm, October 15, 2009