We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apart Hotels in Vina

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Apart Hotels in Vina

I have been doing research for a while now for our upcoming honeymoon to Chile this December. After chatting with a friend who lived there, he thinks it would be better for us to stay somewhere in town in Vina and not in Renaca because it can be so expensive and busy in Renaca during that time of year.

I would prefer to stay in an apart hotel type place that has a kitchenette so we can cook some of our own meals to save a little money, especially since we'll be in town for almost two weeks. I found the Adria Apart Hotel in the Agua Santa sector- does anyone know anything about this place? It looks pretty nice and seems pretty affordable.

Other places I have found just by surfing MercadoLibre. Any other ideas?

Viña del Mar...
Level Contributor
459 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Apart Hotels in Vina

Hello, Philadelphia !

There is a nice small place you might love, in Cerro Castillo, in the center of Viña del Mar.

It is called the Offenbacher Hof, and it has been just completely refurbished.

From there you can reach almost all the places at walking distance in Viña del Mar.

Try sending an e mail to Carmen, the owner, and tell her that it's a recommendation coming from the local expert of Valparaíso :), and ask her about a good fee of you intend to stay for 2 weeks...!

Goos luck and kind regards,

Jdelapaz

12. Re: Apart Hotels in Vina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 pm, October 06, 2009