We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

For the nosy Mollydon (Lol)

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Topic
For the nosy Mollydon (Lol)

Hiya Molly

Nope, I don't think you're being nosy at all. Live in Cookstown and work in Belfast. Know some people from Bangor, the Gillespie's, he's an accountant, know their daughter better actually, she got married to a Cookstown lad and lives near me now.

Love the cheeky banter going on in this forum lol. As for Seddiq and Sons, don't think I'll be purchasing my watch there!]

Babe

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
2,984 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: For the nosy Mollydon (Lol)

Thanks for that westlandbabe. I'm not really nosy just inquisitive!!!!

Hey, Just on and started the banter!!!!! That's what I like to see.

Stay on and have some fun LOL

purchase your watch from wherever you can get the best price!!!!

That cheeky mollimoo is an accountant too!!!! love you mollie xxxxxx

mollydon

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: For the nosy Mollydon (Lol)

Oh crikey

Now I've posted the same message in another thread just as you were replying.

I have every intention of staying on the forum, it's great craic and although I've been to Dubai several times now I'm learning loads from just visiting here. Found a couple of Rolex forums elsewhere so will save my watch enquiries for them I tink.

As for accountants, we really shouldn't hold their profession against them - does Mollie have a loophole named after her yet lol?

Babe

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
2,984 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: For the nosy Mollydon (Lol)

Now Weslandbabe You are sleeping. I do no miss anything on here!!!!!!! Don't foget I am the nosy oink!!!! Just watch out for Molliemoo, she ir really cheeky and will pull you up for the least wee thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha!!! I am in so much trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mololy

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
2,984 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: For the nosy Mollydon (Lol)

Whoops!!!!

That should have been molly

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: For the nosy Mollydon (Lol)

Phew, having thought I was prompt enough on the ol keypad you've gone and shamed me! How'd you reply so darned quick?

Post joke laughter has now turned to panic with mild fear - sorry Molli the accountant, hope I didn't offend :)

Babe

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
2,984 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: For the nosy Mollydon (Lol)

Don't worry babe

molliemoo won't take offense at all!!!!!!!! At least I don't think she will and if she does it will be all my fault LOL

We all love each other really!!!!! Just have to get the banter going at the slightest opportunity.

I don' t know anyone from Cookstown I'm afraid. Actually I don't really know anyone outside Bangor now!!!! Isn't that SAD!!!!!

Have lived in Bangor all my life. And just for now I won't tell you how long that is1 Ha! Ha! No doubt some one will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: For the nosy Mollydon (Lol)

Hey Molly

Well you know someone from Cookstown now huney. Also know of the Morans from Bangor, Stephanie Moran to be more precise but haven't seen her in donkeys.

Not sad exactly living in Bangor, I could think of worse things (like being an accountant lol) but it is a beautiful part of the country and you get the lovely sea air!!!!! Great for all sorts of ailments (regardless of age) :)

Babe

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
2,984 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: For the nosy Mollydon (Lol)

How could I have been so silly. Ofcourse I know somone from cookstown. Her name is westlandbabe!!!!!!

Didn't mean it was sad living in Bangor meant it ws sad not knowing anyone outside Bangor. Now Concentrate babe please!!!!

You will get sent to the bottom of the class LOL

I have already forgotten when you are going to dubai. Was it April?

When you get back from you travels you will be the envy of Cookstown with your Rolex Te! He!

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: For the nosy Mollydon (Lol)

Yes, you're right. It's now 3.45 and I'm knackered, not concentrating properly at all, just spelt tree as three and signed off an e-mail with.......wait for it.........Kind Retards! How rude of me.

I promise that in future I shall be more awake (reaches for very large coffee mug)

Babe

Bolton, England
Level Contributor
1,471 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: For the nosy Mollydon (Lol)

You girls are in so much trouble....................I am a very busy girlie tonight so don't have much time on here but will get you two when I get back...................be ready !!!!!!