We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arabian Falcon Holidays airport accost

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Arabian Falcon Holidays airport accost

We were accosted at the airport arrivals by a sales representative of Arabian Falcon Holidays with an offer of our choice of two free tourist attraction activities in exchange for a 90 minutes timeshare presentation. We were also promised food, drinks and general refreshments. They also made copies of our passports, which on hindsight I believe is wrong as there was absolutely no need for this. On arrival at the presentation, i realised all we were told were lies! There were no refreshments as promised, the team members become rude and dismissive as soon as you refuse to purchase timeshare and we were given only one of the two offers promsied. Not only that, the safari experience offer i chose was a dud. A complete waste of three hours. I later purchased a different safari experience from a different vendor and it was well worth it. These people in my opinion are a waste of time and I would not advice anyone to waste their precious holiday time with them.

110 replies to this topic
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Chiang Mai
Level Contributor
11,888 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arabian Falcon Holidays airport accost

Sorry to hear you wasted your holiday time. Timeshare sales tactics are the same the world over, unfortunately.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arabian Falcon Holidays airport accost

I guess you are right, Kali737. However, what irked the most was the dishonesty to get people through their doors? Normally, in my experience, you get what was offered? These people lied about what they were offering.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri, Protaras, Paphos, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
47,859 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Arabian Falcon Holidays airport accost

So report them to Dubai Trading standards - you aren't the first and you won't be the last.

Mentioned in this post
Dubai
Dubai
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Chiang Mai
Level Contributor
11,888 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Arabian Falcon Holidays airport accost

I do think lying is pretty standard too. And even if you'd got both things that were offered they would be the cheapest safari, or whatever else, so probably just more of a waste of precious holiday time.

The agents work on commission, many working in timeshare obviously have no qualms about lying to get people to attend so they get their commission. Copying your passports was probably to prove to their boss that you had agreed to go.

Hertfordshire...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Arabian Falcon Holidays airport accost

Please run from Arabian Falcon holidays. They did the same to us. They lied promised offers but did not fulfil this. In fact gave tickets that are not valid.

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Arabian Falcon Holidays airport accost

they are cheats and also illegally intercepting travellers, tourist or customers. The free offers campaign is illegal as well. These are against RERA licensing conditions. Hence therefore a violation of terms of their licence to sell timeshare could result in heavy fines and penalties. They are unscrupulous cheats and do not have a shred of shame or indeed humanity.They have scammed a lot of people with expert cheating and lying.

1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Arabian Falcon Holidays airport accost

Is the timeshare package itself a scam though? Or do they deliver all that is promised? 5 star holidays in 92 countries on investment etc. Does anyone have experience of this company or know of anyone who bought the product?

abuja
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Arabian Falcon Holidays airport accost

Don't do it. I am currently in a battle with them for my refund and shall update you when the case is over.

Lagos State, Nigeria
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Arabian Falcon Holidays airport accost

Ho everyone. Was accounted on the first of August when we travelled to Dubai for a vacation by Arabian Falcon Holidays sales agent. We were pressured into a contract on Time Share Holidays Units purchase rights. I hear someone isn't in a disputed with them Aisha A. Can you kindly let me know how you went about filling and how we can do the same. From other reviews I have read on other fora, this thing looks like a scam. Thank and please get back

Mentioned in this post
Dubai
Dubai
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Arabian Falcon Holidays airport accost

Aisha,

Could you share your specific experience and how you are going about the legal battle. The targets of these guys are mainly Africans (especially Nigerians). They pressure you and want you to make on the spot decision. Such styles are dangerous.

Aisha,

Please share. If you can't publicly I can provide an email and we can take it from there. We need to enlighten our people.

Reply to: Arabian Falcon Holidays airport accost
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted