We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Downtown Dubai Restaurants

Level Contributor
27 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Downtown Dubai Restaurants

Hello,

Me and my partner are staying in Dubai for two nights at the beginning of June 2015 as part of our honeymoon. We are staying at the Vida hotel in downtown Dubai and wanted any suggestions of good but reasonably priced restaurants to visit. We want to avoid any chains and would prefer authentic restaurants and places with a good atmosphere and lovely views.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
205 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Downtown Dubai Restaurants

"I'd do perhaps Thai or something else, the Lebanese restaurants at Souq AlBahar are tourist traps, in my humble opinion. Very mediocre."

I agree although I must say I was impressed by the food quality at Al Malouf. Prices are reasonable and shisha was great too. I was completely disappointed with Abdel Wahab (horrible food and shisha) while Zahr el Laymoun was mediocre.

Dubai, United Arab...
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: Downtown Dubai Restaurants

Hi Niki T,

That's wonderful news that you will be celebrating your honeymoon with us here at Vida, if you would like to drop me a direct note on dkingston@vida-hotels.com and I will have one of the concierge team plan some things out for you.

Best wishes,

Daniel

13. Re: Downtown Dubai Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 19, 2015