We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ski Dubai

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
233 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Ski Dubai

Has anyone been to Ski Dubai? is it suitable for beginers?(weve never been sking) also any ideas of the cost, had a look on there site but it doesnt seem to tell you!

Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
987 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ski Dubai

If you really looked at there site you would have all your questions answered!!

http://www.skidubai.com/

Try again my friend.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
843 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ski Dubai

HI danny

we just returned from Dubai last Sunday we went to the Snow park at ski dubai and it was great fun. I must admit we are a family of 4 from scotland and if it had just been the four of us I think the snow park would have become boaring very quickly but we went with relatives who live in Abu Dhabi who are not used to the snow so we had a brillian laugh. Don't know much about the ski lessons although my younger cousing have done this along with the snow boarding lessons and they really enjoyed it.

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
318 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ski Dubai

Just back from Dubai

Have been to Ski Dubai but did not went in

I've got the depliant here for the prices

Ski Slope 2 hours Adult 140aed Child 120aed

extension per hour Adult 30aed Child 20aed

Discovery lessons (group) for beginners 60 minutes Adult-Children 120aed

Private lessons

Instructor 300aed per hour

Scunthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ski Dubai

we been there on 16th aug its great u will love it.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
233 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ski Dubai

As mentioned in my previous post, only going to have a day in Dubai, so trying to fit in all the "best" bits while were there. Thanks for all you advice, I think we will probably go Sking, can see sum bruises coming on tho, never been sking and dont have the best of balence!!! :)

Droitwich, United...
Level Contributor
438 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ski Dubai

Just back from Dubai.

Ski Dubai is OK for the novelty factor but not really worth it for a pure visit. If you have not skied or boarded before then the discovery lesson is a must. 1 hour tuition cost 160Dhs per person on top of the snow park entrance fee.2 adults and a child cost 190 dhs.

Be warned you will need to book in advance. Not a pay and go solution.

It crazy seeing Arabian families playing in snow. And the folk watching from the Mall in shorts.

panama
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Ski Dubai

How far is the ski from the burj hotel?

http://www.burj-al-arab-hotel-dubai.com/

Glen Morangie
Level Contributor
581 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Ski Dubai

3 km

Droitwich, United...
Level Contributor
438 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ski Dubai

Best will in the world you ain't gonna ski from Ski Dubai to the Burq!

Ha Ha.

10. Re: Ski Dubai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, August 15, 2009