We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Abu Dhabi to Jebel Ali

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Barrow in Furness...
7 posts
Save Topic
Abu Dhabi to Jebel Ali

Can anybody give me a rough guide for the price of a Taxi from Abu Dhabi Airport to the Jebel Ali resort for 6 people. Have tried the search engine but no use. Arriving Sunday 20th Aug about 8ish.

Dubai, UAE
Level Contributor
4,084 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Abu Dhabi to Jebel Ali

Sadly, our AD expert has left us. You won't get much information from a Dubai website as you are coming from AD. Try emailing the hotel as a starting point. Also, you could try contacting AD Airport and get the name of the taxi companies that queue up there. All I know is that they are gold and white coloured vehicles. At a rough guess, I would say Dhs. 150 or thereabouts, but it is a guess.

Barrow in Furness...
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Abu Dhabi to Jebel Ali

Thanks for that Jaky, it gives me some kind of idea, 150ish AED sounds reasonable if you had said 150english pounds my bum would have fell out.

Dublin
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Abu Dhabi to Jebel Ali

Hi, im arriving to the jebel ali on the 22nd and have booked transfers with www.diy-hols.com (they are a part of budget car rental) and were the cheapest by a long shot!! just checked it for u and its $140 return for 6 so thats just $23 each return. hope that helps u - might see u in jebel ali :o)

Glen Morangie
Level Contributor
581 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Abu Dhabi to Jebel Ali

Did I hear you say "tried the search engine but no use"? I must have heard you incorrectly

http://www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums?

ff=871&geo=294012&scope=2&q=Ghazal&returnTo=%2FShowForum-g294012-i871-United_Arab_Emirates.html&x=14&y=8

5. Re: Abu Dhabi to Jebel Ali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:20 am, August 13, 2009