We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leilat al Meiraj

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,658 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Leilat al Meiraj

One last question I hope from all you lovely people. We will be there from August 20-25.I see that tours are not available on Leilat al-Meiraj. It’s either Aug 21 or 22 depending on which site I check. Do you know which is correct? And how much of a shut down is it? Does everyone have to stay inside hotels?

I was thinking that might be a good day to have tea at the Burj emailed them with general enquiry and their reply didn’t say any day off limits.

Bolton, England
Level Contributor
1,471 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Leilat al Meiraj

Think Jaky is becoming Giddy Girl xx

Does that mean we are now on countdown for the arrival of Giddy Grannie and at the same time the departure of Giddy Girl ??? How will Dubai cope ?? xx

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,658 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Leilat al Meiraj

Jaky I've been feeling bad all evening because i said'Molli-etc'

It was only that she asked me on the other post.

Phew! I feel better now although I think you can cope! You mean you leave the day I do? Not fair. I will certainly think of you all meeting up a Londres.

Just practising for Paris!

'night

13. Re: Leilat al Meiraj

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 am, August 13, 2009