We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ethaid bus to dubai

tx
Level Contributor
10 posts
7 reviews
Ethaid bus to dubai

I am taking the ethaid travel bus from auh to dubai. Is there a stop located near the hilton jumeirah? Having trouble figuring it out. How mant stops does it make once in dubai?? Which now is closest to the hilton jumeirah?? If there is a stop near the hilton is the distance walkable?

Special Offer
Dubai Desert 4x4 Dune Bashing...
2,025 Reviews
from $67.40*
$89.87
Best Seller
Full-Day Tour of Abu Dhabi City From...
Special Offer
Desert Safari in Dubai with Barbecue...
167 Reviews
from $58.65*
$69.00
Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
15 posts
37 reviews
1. Re: Ethaid bus to dubai

You can get down at the Marina Mall and take a taxi from there. The taxi must not cost you more than 20 AED.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
12,616 posts
77 reviews
2. Re: Ethaid bus to dubai

There are two bus services one going to Etihad travel mall near Noor islamic bank metro and one going to dubai marina mall. Make sure you on board the right one as the other one will not stop on the way. Also ensure that this service is included in your travel booking thru your agent

tx
Level Contributor
10 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: Ethaid bus to dubai

On their website they only show one route - I don't see anything about a specific Dubai marine mall stop

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
12,616 posts
77 reviews
4. Re: Ethaid bus to dubai

This info was confirmed by their call center. You can double check by calling 97125990000.

Dubai
Level Contributor
2,387 posts
13 reviews
5. Re: Ethaid bus to dubai

The Dubai Marina Mall stop has ceased. Etihad now only drop at the Travel Mall at Noor Bank station. You need to catch a taxi back to Hilton.

Maher65: when did you contact the call centre because the information is wrong if you contacted them after 1st March, which is when the service to Marina Mall stopped.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
12,616 posts
77 reviews
6. Re: Ethaid bus to dubai

I called them today!

Dubai
Level Contributor
2,387 posts
13 reviews
7. Re: Ethaid bus to dubai

Well it is April 1st !!

I will check tonight but certainly on Tuesday when I returned from Blighty the Travel Mall was the only stop and a taxi back. Be nice if they have started it up again

8. Re: Ethaid bus to dubai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 03, 2015