We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How Much

Leeds UK
Level Contributor
103 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
How Much

How much do you think I will need for 5 nights (4 days in Dubai) I have breakfast included in my stay and hope to do exursions during the day and of couse will have to find lunch and dinner. I will not be night clubbing or out late or propping up any bars.

Could anyone give me a rough idea. I will be travelling on to Sri Lanka from there so do not want to take too much currency.

Liz

Mentioned in this post
Glen Morangie
Level Contributor
581 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: How Much

Why take currency when plastic cards will do? What sort of food do you want to eat? Where do you want to eat it? Do you want a glass or two of wine with it? Do you want to buy gold?

GBP 100 per day as a rough guess (based on GBP 40 per excursion and eating lunch and dinner in hotels).

2. Re: How Much

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 pm, August 13, 2009