We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arabian Park Hotel versus Pearl Residence

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
123 posts
Save Topic
Arabian Park Hotel versus Pearl Residence

Hi I am planning to book 4 nites at the Arabian Park Hotel in Wafi or at the Pearl Residence end of Sept. 2006. Please share your sincere and serious reviews for both these hotels, which one is better than the other and why ?...........Thanks

Glen Morangie
Level Contributor
581 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Arabian Park Hotel versus Pearl Residence

I assume that you looked at the 7 reviews posted for Pearl Residence

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g295424-d446841…

?

Arabian Park has only been open two weeks so there's unlikely to be any comparable reviews yet.

Ivanhoe
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Arabian Park Hotel versus Pearl Residence

Hi, we have just had a night at the Pearl Residence and didn't think much of it to be honest. Poor service, lousy breakfast and terrible facilities for our one year old. Don't know about the Arabian Park but there has to be better than the Pearl Residence

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
12 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Arabian Park Hotel versus Pearl Residence

Hi, I stayed at the Pearl Residence Last August and to be honest i would not stay there again, I had family trying to contact me via the reception and I never received any messages, the front reception staff were rude and not at all helpful. The room was fine clean and spacious and serviced ok. The breakfast was very ordinary to say the least. Sorry i know nothing about Arabian Park hotel.

Cheers good luck lainey W Australia

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
12 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Arabian Park Hotel versus Pearl Residence

Hi, I stayed at the Pearl Residence Last August and to be honest i would not stay there again, I had family trying to contact me via the reception and I never received any messages, the front reception staff were rude and not at all helpful. The room was fine clean and spacious and serviced ok. The breakfast was very ordinary to say the least. Sorry i know nothing about Arabian Park hotel.

Cheers good luck lainey W Australia

Dubai
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Arabian Park Hotel versus Pearl Residence

hi mate ...

if you wana ask for suggestion .............. i'll suggest you Arabian Park hotel .... pearl res was good but now its standard is very poor...

Dubai
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Arabian Park Hotel versus Pearl Residence

hi mate ...

if you wana ask for suggestion .............. i'll suggest you Arabian Park hotel .... pearl res was good but now its standard is very poor...

7. Re: Arabian Park Hotel versus Pearl Residence

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 pm, August 14, 2009