We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
18 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Funtours - City tour + Desert safari. Start at 8am or 12pm?

Hi, I am planning on booking a 2 in 1 package with Funtours and do a full day tour experience with them.

They say that I can start the city tour at 8am or 12:30pm. Desert safari will be after that.

I wonder if leaving at noon for city tour will shorten our trip and will subtract time in the desert safari. I don't want to have to rush through either.

Has anyone done these two tours with them? How was your experience? At what time should we start our tour? Thank you!

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
44,758 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Funtours - City tour + Desert safari. Start at 8am or 12pm?

The desert tours pick up at 3pm so if you intend to get the best form both tours take the 8am city tour.

Incidentally, I wouldn't bother with a city tour only the desert safari and there are many companies that do this.

The city tours, whoever you use, get complaints about spending more time picking people up from other hotel than actually touring the city and the city is easy enough to see on your own using the metro or taxis

2. Re: Funtours - City tour + Desert safari. Start at 8am or 12pm?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, February 17, 2015