We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

staying in dubai for 10 nights

lagos
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
staying in dubai for 10 nights

please can any one advise on a budget hotel for two adults and two kids to stay for this duration. An hotel that would not be too noisy, but nice.

London, UK
Level Contributor
1,160 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: staying in dubai for 10 nights

Do you have any idea in mind how much you want to spend per night for your hotel?

This is important because Dubau is not a budget destination by any means.

London, UK
Level Contributor
1,160 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: staying in dubai for 10 nights

Dubau, where's that?!

Obviously I meant Dubai.

Sydney
Level Contributor
874 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: staying in dubai for 10 nights

I stayed at the Ibis and found it very clean, centrally located and the staff were very friendly - particularly the guest relations staff.

However, this is not a resort style hotel. I did not intend to stay in the hotel during the stay, but merely wanted a place to sleep at night after touring around during the day. For that, Ibis is perfect. I believe that Novotel is also good.

lagos
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: staying in dubai for 10 nights

We are looking at spending an absolute maximum of $100 per night, where possible it could be less.

Sydney
Level Contributor
874 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: staying in dubai for 10 nights

Sorry, but I don't know what to advise. Maybe one of the regulars such as Jaky, Latimar, H & D or BB could help.

Glen Morangie
Level Contributor
581 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: staying in dubai for 10 nights

The Ibis is as low as I go.

Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
987 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: staying in dubai for 10 nights

Renito is offering you to stay @ Arabian Park Hotel. For more information about it please visit our wesbite www.arabianparkhotel.com

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
43,065 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: staying in dubai for 10 nights

You don't say when you're going and this will influence rates but definitely try the Ibis, the Novotel and The Arabian Court. They all can be booked through their web sites.

The Arabian Court is new and looks really nice. I checked their rates this morning and they are offering 3 nights in November for $189 per room.

There's also the Arabian Courtyard in Bur Dubai but the pool is quite small and at the top of the building so may not be appropriate for the kids if they're small.

9. Re: staying in dubai for 10 nights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, August 16, 2009