We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubai for 5 days

Jakarta, Indonesia
1 post
Save Topic
Dubai for 5 days

I'm visiting Dubai this coming Sunday with my partner, arriving Dubai at 6am morning on 15/12/13 and leaving on 7pm 20/12/13. It's almost 5 and half days at Dubai.

Wanna have a relaxing tour at Dubai, not too crowded with itineraries.

Hotel selection, I'm looking at Raffles, The Address, Shangri-La, Conrad or JW Marriot Marquis. The other on my list are Grand Hyatt, Armani Hotel, Jumeriah Emirates Tower. Which is most recommended? I prefer modern looking interior and also easy access to Malls.

The place that I'm planning to visit after reading a few article online.

Probably dedicate

1 day for some historical tour, maybe around the creek?

1 day for waterpark, I saw quite a few waterpark, which one is best to visit for adult age 30 and 22.

1 day for dessert tour? Never seen a real dessert before, where should I go?

The other are mostly clueless, the below activities is it recommended?

Ski at Mall of Emirates

Meal at Burj Al Arab

Observation Deck at Burj Khalifa

Meal on Cruise

Beach can be visit while visiting waterpark?

Helicopter tour? Must be expensive.

Any advise would be appreciated, thanks :)

Tripx Tours
Hop-On Hop-Off Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Helicopter Tours, Boat Tours, City Tours
City One Tourism & Travel
City Tours, Cultural Tours, Helicopter Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Safaris
Royal Adventure Travel & Tourism
Sightseeing Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, City Tours, Helicopter Tours, Private Tours
Universal Travel Tourism LLC
4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, City Tours, Helicopter Tours
Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
46,744 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dubai for 5 days

The one on your list with easiest access to a mall is The Address Dubai Mall as it is directly attached to the mall and only 10 minutes walk (all indoors) to a metro station that will easily link you to other malls.

There is a similar hotel called Sheraton Mall of the Emirates that is connected to that mall and that may also suit you

All of the activities you list are possible and desert tours pick you up from wherever you are. They normally leave at around 3pm and return at around 9.30pm after a desert dinner. There are many companies so have a look at he top questions to the right of the posts page for ideas.

2. Re: Dubai for 5 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 4:52 pm, January 22, 2014
3. Re: Dubai for 5 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 22, 2014