We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there any thing new in Dubai during last 2 years

Afyonkarahisar...
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Topic
Is there any thing new in Dubai during last 2 years

Hi

Could any one please update me with what's new in Dubai? I have visited Dubai in 2011 and I'm planning to go back to Dubai on my vacation so please can anybody provide me information on new entertainments, amusement parks (as I'm travelling with my family) and other things in Dubai

Thanks,

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
44,664 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there any thing new in Dubai during last 2 years

I can't think of anything in Dubai except the Miracle Garden.

Yas Waterworld has opened but that's in Abu Dhabi

Afyonkarahisar...
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there any thing new in Dubai during last 2 years

Thanks Latimer,

well i have heard that Miracle Garden is operational in some specific time not through all the year? could you please tell me what time of the year it is open? is there any metro station near the miracle garden? and how far is Yas Waterworld from dubai? how much is the taxi cost to get there? can i get there by metro?

thanks

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
44,664 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is there any thing new in Dubai during last 2 years

Miracle Garden has a web site. You would need to take a taxi to get there. As far as I am aware it is due to open soon but is not open during the summer months.

Yas Waterwrold is about an hour from the Marina end of Dubai - you can't get there by metro and the taxi fare will be roughly 170 - 200 dirham depending on where you start from in Dubai

4. Re: Is there any thing new in Dubai during last 2 years

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, November 27, 2014