We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Raffles - kids sleeping arrangements

UK
Level Contributor
73 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Raffles - kids sleeping arrangements

Hi,

Have found what I think is a really good deal for Raffles Dubai for next April.

I can get a standard room or a suite (obviously for more money). We are 2 adults and 2 kids (age 12 and 10) - I'd love to kids to have their own 'space' and wondered if anyone could please let me know if they have stayed here with children and where their kids slept? Is there a sofa bed? Ideally I'd like both kids to have their own sleeping space as my son has a tendency to night seizures and so ideally he'd be in his own 'bed'. My other option is the Hilton residences which may suit us better as we can get a genuine 2 bed suite there. I cant help it but I'm keen on Raffles!!!

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
43,195 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Raffles - kids sleeping arrangements

A 12 year old will probably count as an adult (it does in most Dubai hotels) and as such you'll exceed the guest limit per room. Accept this may not be an issue if you book a suite but Raffles is more of a business hotel and not much going on for kids of that age.

I also understand why you might be keen on Raffles but in comparison to the space you'll get in Hilton Residence and the use of the kids club, pool and beach at the Hilton hotel then Raffles would come a poor second for a family holiday.

2. Re: Raffles - kids sleeping arrangements

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, November 13, 2014