We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Must-eats around Ramada Downtown

Davao City...
Level Contributor
10 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Must-eats around Ramada Downtown

Hi

Going to Dubai on our Honeymoon this weekend and we're staying at Ramada Downtown. I know there's tons of places to eat there but what would be the most recommended ones? We're not picky eaters and we're willing to try anything from cheap eats to pricey-but-worth-it meals.

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
11,136 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Must-eats around Ramada Downtown

Mezza House on Emaar Boulevard aka Sheikh Mohammed Boulevard. My favourite Arabic restaurant in Dubai and you get dishes here you don't get in most other Arabic restaurants. It's not licenced, not cheap but certainly not expensive.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
44,645 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Must-eats around Ramada Downtown

I'll second Mezza House and add

Baker & Spice in Souk al Bahar - lovely food and not expensive, not licensed though

Mango Tree (Thai) in Souk al Bahar - licensed and with great fountain views

Margaux wine bar in Souk al Bahar

In the mall then TGI Fridays, Dean & Delucca and More Café have great fountain views - none of the mall restaurants are licensed

Davao City...
Level Contributor
10 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Must-eats around Ramada Downtown

Thank you for the replies!

Excited to try Mezza House! What are the disadvantages if a restaurant is unlicensed?

TGI Fridays? Is it different from other TGIFs around the world?:)

Thanks again!

4. Re: Must-eats around Ramada Downtown

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, October 04, 2014