We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jebel Ali or Le Royal Meridian

Kent
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Jebel Ali or Le Royal Meridian

We are going to Dubai in November to celebrate my husbands birthday, we have been twice before, but prices seem to have rocketed.

Jebel Ali is AI my husband wants to stay there, does anyone have an opinion if there is a better option for the money.

Mentioned in this post
Dubai
Dubai
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
46,592 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Jebel Ali or Le Royal Meridian

Royal Meridien (5*) is a much better decision for you and is a better hotel than Ocean View (4*)

You won't be disturbed by the new shopping mall build and as the beach is private and the grounds are extensive it's unlikely you'll be disturbed by anything other than waiters asking if you'll like another drink

Mentioned in this post
Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa
Le Royal Meridien Beach...
6,631 Reviews
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
10,380 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Jebel Ali or Le Royal Meridian

No major once to my knowledge. They new annex of the Ritz-Carlton is finished, too.

Mentioned in this post
The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai
The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai
2,791 Reviews
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
13. Re: Jebel Ali or Le Royal Meridian

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, September 26, 2014