We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dubai for one night

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
IRELAND
Level Contributor
15 posts
142 reviews
Save Topic
dubai for one night

I am flying into al maktoum intertnational airport.where should I stay that wont cost an arm and a leg.is there any sight seeing tours.any ideas would be great

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
42,066 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dubai for one night

Can you help us with a few questions and then we can help you more.

What time of year ?

Which day of the week ?

What time does your flight land ?

What time does your onward flight depart ?

What is your budget for a night in an hotel ?

IRELAND
Level Contributor
15 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dubai for one night

thank you for your reply.i will be in Dubai al maktoum international airport at 20.00 on the 28th jan.i will be departing from Dubai international airport at 18 .20 on the 30th jan.i am traveling on my own so if I could get a hotel for 75 euros or less.

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
10,015 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: dubai for one night

Have you looked at any of the hotel booking websites yet ?, like booking.com, hotel.com or agoda ?

IRELAND
Level Contributor
15 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: dubai for one night

no have not booked any hotel yet.waiting to find out the best location to stay

South Africa
Level Contributor
391 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: dubai for one night

From your flight info you have 2 nights in Dubai, not one. I usually stay at jumeirah beach hotels, but only when with my family. I prefer the Al Barsha area when traveling with friends or alone, but with your limited time, you may want to base your accommodation closer to the activities that you want to do.

IRELAND
Level Contributor
15 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: dubai for one night

what do you recommend I should do.sights that I should see.any ideas would be appreciated

6 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: dubai for one night

Hi,

If u luking for cheap & a hotel near maktoum airport of dubai then there is one called Easy Hotel.

As this airport is out of city there is not much hotels around it.

Or just at 20 mins drive you can get lots of hotels 3 to 5 star in al barsha area & dubai marina.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
42,066 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: dubai for one night

So you need 2 nights accommodation

Take a look at hotels in Deira or Bur Dubai neither are far from the airport and there are some good deals on Booking.com

9. Re: dubai for one night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 20, 2014