We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JBH Climbing Wall

Cemaes Bay
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
JBH Climbing Wall

We are due to go to JBH in August. We have a son who's 10 loves this sort of thing. I understand it's indoors so would do in the afternoon to get away from the heat. We would value more information on the climbing wall at the hotel. Are their any age/height restrictions. How much does it cost and do we need to book. Many Thanks

Newcastle
Level Contributor
58 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: JBH Climbing Wall

It's not indoors unless they have moved it in last 2 years as it is on the wall outside if the Takise Fitness centre.

My son used it almost evey day we wee there last time and he was 10 and 8 the tone before that so your son will be fine.

It's got 2 or 3 different routes to the too and is very well organised by the lads who run it.

No charge its all included.

hartlepool uk
Level Contributor
1,932 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: JBH Climbing Wall

Definitely stll outside the fitness centre

Cemaes Bay
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: JBH Climbing Wall

Thanks for your replys. Great help.

Newcastle
Level Contributor
58 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: JBH Climbing Wall

I am back for our 4th visit July 29th for 2 weeks so might see you at the wall as my 14 yo will be keen to do it again and my 6 yo is a human dynamo so fully expect him to climb it.... Then BASE jump off the top!! ;-/

5. Re: JBH Climbing Wall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:05 am, June 18, 2013
6. Re: JBH Climbing Wall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 19, 2014