We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel? Jumeirah beach hotel ?

Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Topic
Which hotel? Jumeirah beach hotel ?

I have flights book for dubai arriving at 7.30am on 8th Septmember 2013 and leaving on 18th September 2013. 10 nights in total.

We are 7 adults and 3 children.

Ages of children are 6months, 1 year old and 2 year old.

One of the adults will only be staying for 7nights and leaving on 16th September.

We have a budget of around £5600 for hotel only and are looking to stay around jumeirah beach. Would ideally prefer jumeirah beach hotel. Would that be within the budget?

I'm looking at ideally 3 rooms and would be prefer an hotel as supposed apartment.

Thanks in advance

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
43,170 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which hotel? Jumeirah beach hotel ?

Hi

When you have asked questions before people have provided lots of information for you on the different options available. I can understand why you say you don't want an apartment BUT many hotels in Dubai provide fully serviced apartments - this means that you get all of the same services as an hotel but much more space.

Previously you have looked at Oasis Beach Tower, Arjaan Rotana apartments, Movenpick and many others.

Jumeirah Beach Hotel is one of the more expensive properties and 3 rooms there will cost a lot more than a 3 bedroomed apartment in Oasis Beach, Hilton Residences, Grosvenor House hotel for example.

If you know your budget and your dates then to get prices you need to look at an agent on line to see if you can get what you want for your budget - this site is not a travel agent.

I doubt you will get three rooms at Jumeirah Beach Hotel in September for your budget - their cheapest room rate for that time is around £2,500 for 10 nights per room so well over your budget.

However, if you look on expedia for example you can find many 3 bedroom apartments and some hotels in that budget for those dates.

You will either have to up your budget or drop your sights to a different hotel.

UK
Level Contributor
1,271 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which hotel? Jumeirah beach hotel ?

Whatever you choose, personally I would also look to book at least ONE room for the night arrive - so you have so where for the young children to rest before checkin time. Otherwise you could get there at 7.30 and not be able to get into your rooms until mid-afternoon... This is nasty as a jetlaged adult, but worse for young children....

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which hotel? Jumeirah beach hotel ?

I doubt you'll get the JBH for your budget but you can get their rates on their website, sometimes you can get rates a bit cheaper through other 3rd party websites but just slightly lower nothing major. I would look at the apartments Latimer has suggested.

Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Which hotel? Jumeirah beach hotel ?

Thanks for your input guys.

Already booked a room at the movenpick deira for the day we arrive untill we are able to check in which ever hotel we choose to book.

It's crazy I've spoke to several travel agents and they're able source a package including flights staying at JBH 7 nights for around £6000 in 3 rooms. How they do it is beyond me.

I've found a package for £6400 at JBH for deluxe rooms with free upgrade to half board.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Which hotel? Jumeirah beach hotel ?

Who did you find this package with if you don't mind me asking ???

Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Which hotel? Jumeirah beach hotel ?

Letsgo2 over the phone

Edited: 6:03 am, June 18, 2013
Dubai, United Arab...
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Which hotel? Jumeirah beach hotel ?

I doubt and suggest you double check all the information.ALL HOTELS in Dubai will charge you in LOCAL CURRENCY,so check currency rate you will be charged.There is city tax and service tax in Dubai,total of 20%,sometimes you will find out about this charge at the hotel.There is also security deposit you will be charged on arrival.

And last,hotel will not "step" on ALL major travel websites and offer a huge (in your case) discount for one agent.

8. Re: Which hotel? Jumeirah beach hotel ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:35 am, June 20, 2013
9. Re: Which hotel? Jumeirah beach hotel ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 21, 2014