We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

recherche de sponsors

Abidjan, Ivory Coast
1 post
Save Topic
recherche de sponsors

Salut

je compte me rendre a dubai le mois prochain,et comme je suis de nationnalite ivoirienne(cote d ivoire) j ai donc besoin d un visa pour me rendre la bas.a cet effet j aimerais que vous m aidiez en me donnant quelque adresse de sponsors pourvant m aider a obtenir le visa.merci

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
46,730 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: recherche de sponsors

You will need to pre apply for a visa via your airline, if you are flying Emirates or via your hotel if you are not flying Emirates.

If you do not have an hotel yet then there are agencies that will book an hotel and sort out a visa for you.

Try

www.southtravels.com

Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
988 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: recherche de sponsors

:-) he is looking for a sponsored visa, probably wants to look for a job!

3. Re: recherche de sponsors

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 10, 2014