We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jebel Ali resort

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Jebel Ali resort

Hi.

My wife and I will be staying for 6 nights at the Jebel Ali resort the first week of September this year. Can anyone advise us if it is worth upgrading to the Palm Tree court at the resort and if yes how much can it cost . We have booked a sea view in the main hotel building.

Kind regards

Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
987 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jebel Ali resort

my dear friend.......try a search for "Palm Tree Court". If you don't find all your questions answered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyne and Wear
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,241 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jebel Ali resort

I dont know how much it costs to upgrade but the palm tree court part of the hotel is very nice. However the only thing that is exclusive to palm tree guests is the breakfast room everything else is open to everyone. So you may think its not worth the upgrade.

Sorry, you also get different colour towels to use at the pool.

3. Re: Jebel Ali resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, August 16, 2009