We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fast track immigration?

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
107 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Fast track immigration?

Hi can anyone advise if we are likely to experience huge queues in arrivals at 07.15 terminal 3 on an emirates flight, and if you would advise paying for a fast track service?

Thanks

Workington, United...
Level Contributor
2,360 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fast track immigration?

We have had the early landing 3 times and each time i wanna scream because i forget how long the ques were lol

it seems to take forever when infact its no more than say half an hour ..

Scotland
Level Contributor
180 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fast track immigration?

I was tempted by this but so glad I didn't get it. We arrived off the Glasgow night flight at roughly the same time on a Tuesday morning and the hall was dead. Absolutely no queue at any booth so walked straight through. Could have been a one off though. On departure despite standing in the pregnant/child queue still had to wait considerably longer!!

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
8,343 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fast track immigration?

At the time you arrive there should not be long queues.

You should be through at around the time your luggage comes out.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
107 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fast track immigration?

Excellent many thanks as always for prompt informative replies! Think I will chance it and save the money for the duty free!

5. Re: Fast track immigration?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 17, 2014