We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The entertainer

Kirkwood, Missouri
Level Contributor
3 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
The entertainer

I've heard this twice on trip advisor. We are going to Dubai the 3rd week of may and would like to know how to obtain an entertainer n where it can b used. Thanks for ur help.

Paisley, Scotland
Level Contributor
326 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The entertainer

theentertainerme.com/books/…

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
43,131 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The entertainer

As you are in the USA I would order it on line and ask for it to be delivered to your hotel so it is there when you get there.

Or you can wait until you get to Dubai and buy it in supermarkets and bookstores

London, United...
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: The entertainer

Hi All!

I have a question about Entertainer vouchers as I have odered a book but won't have it to hand until I arrive at my hotel. I am interested in booking a few things to do in Dubai with Arabian Nights Tours. I know the netertainer voucher has vouchers for this tour group, but I don't know how many vouchers come in the book?

Our group is composed of 5 adults and 1 child aged 5. We would ideally like to do all of the following but are unsure if we will have neough vouchers to use against the follwing activities:

-Desert Safari- footprints in the sand

-Gateway to the Gulf-Dubai City Tour

-Jewel in the crown- Abu Dhabi ciy tour

-Dhow Cruise Dinner

ANy help you can provide me in letting me know if we will be able to use entertainer vouchers for all these activities given our group number would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Asha P

London, United...
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: The entertainer

Sorry just to add- would also like to know how many entertainer vouchers are inlcuded in the book for Desert Rangers Tour Company if anyone knows.

Thanks again!

Asha P

5. Re: The entertainer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 24, 2014