We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Gardens/Emirates Towers

9 posts
Save Topic
The Gardens/Emirates Towers

Can anyone tell me how far it is from the Gardens apartments/villas to Emirates Towers?

- by cab?

- by bus?

- by walking?

I'm moving to Dubai short-term and have potential accomodation in the Gardens, but wondering if it's a good location considering my internship is at Emirates Towers.

Thanks ! Neetu

Dubai, UAE
Level Contributor
4,084 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: The Gardens/Emirates Towers

You certainly couldn't walk it!

There is a bus service here, but most expats tend not to use it, although I'm told it's quite reliable and not expensive. There are buses running up and down the Sheikh Zayed Road but I don't know whether they would actually go into the Gardens (to give you an idea, The Gardens is a housing estate, with loads and loads of apartment blocks and they have now built villas there and will, very shortly, be opening a shopping mall with cinema too).

I work in the Jebel Ali Free Zone (close to the Gardens) and live in Jumeirah, which is vv close to E. Towers. It's around 40 km journey and I drive and would say it takes me around 40 mins (I use a combination of the roads running parallel to the SZ Road because there's a lot of roadworks on that).

If I go to see friends in the Gardens by taxi, it's around Dhs. 50 per journey.

Ask your company about the buses, they should know and, if not, at least they should try to find out for you.

Dubai
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: The Gardens/Emirates Towers

Hey Neetu,

if there is no traffic, which is very rare in dubai, the distance from the Gardens to Emirates towers (by car) will take you 25 minutes. however, if you hit the road during the congestion hours....it can take you anywhere between 40 minutes to an hour. good luck.