We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Premium leisure club room size at Jumeirah beach hotel?

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hampshire, England
Level Contributor
104 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Premium leisure club room size at Jumeirah beach hotel?

Travel bag have booked us one of the above rooms for 2 adults and 2 children who will be 8 and 13 respectively. I have been looking at all the photos on TA and these rooms only appear to have one double bed? Will the beds for the children be proper beds or a sofa bed/camp bed? I can't find this room configuration with 4 beds in it anywhere to look at. Thanks

West Sussex
Level Contributor
418 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Premium leisure club room size at Jumeirah beach hotel?

I have stayed many times at JBH and the old style room is much better. The refurbished rooms are cramped as is the toilet. I would never stay in the refurb room with more than 2 people and I am not being fussy. I would call the hotel and ask for an old style room. Or think about a suite - I know this depends on budget. Or if budget is important, perhaps go for entry level room and not premium leisure and have two rooms . Entry level rooms are the same as premium but on lower floors and without the benefits. I would only stay Club Executive / Premium as for me the main benefits are - the private car transfers , I like this after the flight and going back . Also the club pool ...in my view is a much better place to sunbath and swim , not so many children and not so busy or cramped. So to me it is worth the extra but for some this would not be worth it . Hope that helps some. PS it is a great place to stay .

hartlepool uk
Level Contributor
1,846 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Premium leisure club room size at Jumeirah beach hotel?

Definitely agree dolly. The older rooms configuration much better in JBH. The living space is diminished by the curved sofa and the bathroom by having a separate toilet. So cramped.

However reading past postings after our visit last aug I was amazed to read people were waxing lyrical about the refurbished rooms and telling people to ask for them! As a patron of JBH for 13years, in my opinion all that was needed was a change of carpets/ colours/ soft furnishings. The rooms were wonderful.

Hey ho never mind, going again in the summer because of the faciliites / Wild Wadi etc. with grandchildren, Will be prepared to keep knocking my legs on the beds as I circumnavigate the pullout sofa bed.

Edited: 8:56 am, March 03, 2013
13. Re: Premium leisure club room size at Jumeirah beach hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 05, 2014