We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi fare from airport to Zumeirah Zabeel Hotel.

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
Level Contributor
433 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi fare from airport to Zumeirah Zabeel Hotel.

On our way home we are spending up big and stayine one night at Zumeirah Zabeel. We checked the cost of hotel pickup from airport and nearly froze. Can someone give us an idea of taxi cost from hotel to the hotel or is there a shuttle bus service that goes to different hotels along the way from the airport. if so, can you advise the cost of this, too. Thanks.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
7,048 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi fare from airport to Zumeirah Zabeel Hotel.

Think you mean Zabeel Saray in Jumeirah? Taxis are very easy to get at the airport passenger exit, you will pay AED 120 (give or take a few) inclusive of airport pick up fee of AED 20 (25 for bigger taxi)

Australia
Level Contributor
433 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi fare from airport to Zumeirah Zabeel Hotel.

Hi Vasu8,

Thanks for the prompt reply. I just read my post and what a mess I made of that! Yep, I did mean Zabeel Saray in Jumeirah I also meant the taxi cost from the airport to the hote!!!! It's been a long day.

Anywayk,

I breathed a sigh of relief when I read your post re the taxi costings. Thankyou very much. pambo

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
7,048 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi fare from airport to Zumeirah Zabeel Hotel.

Also for your info - Taxi fare in Dubai is per meter. All taxis are under the government, no difference or bargaining on fares.

Level Contributor
127 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi fare from airport to Zumeirah Zabeel Hotel.

How much did the. Hotel quote?

Australia
Level Contributor
433 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi fare from airport to Zumeirah Zabeel Hotel.

They quoted 350 AED ($93 Australian). Taxi looking a much, much cheaper option.

6. Re: Taxi fare from airport to Zumeirah Zabeel Hotel.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 03, 2014