We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sky Diving

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wirral
Level Contributor
393 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Sky Diving

Hi guy's will be in Dubai from 23/05 for 1 week and was hoping to try Sky diving over the palm, does anyone have any info for a novice and when i say novice I mean never done it before so obviously was looking for Tandem jump, really appreciate any help and advice

Cheers

Jamie

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
6,815 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sky Diving

Not sure if you have provided enough time, as they close for 3 months from June. For first timers they have training sessions for 7-10 days before the actual event. This is if you want to go by yourself. For the tandem jump when the guide goes with you, just a few minutes before the jump. Not done this myself though...

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sky Diving

You should have no problems doing a tandem jump check out

Www.skydivedubai.ae for details- enjoy :)

3. Re: Sky Diving

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 07, 2014