We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubai Transfers from/to Airport

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
6 posts
Save Topic
Dubai Transfers from/to Airport

I would like to have an idea how much will be a transfer?..Do you know an specific taxi company, or shuttle? Any information about this matter I will highly appreciate..

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
42,140 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dubai Transfers from/to Airport

Transfer to where ?

There is no need to book a transfer as you can just get a taxi and there are many at the airport. They are metered, clean and safe so there is no need to agree a prce beforehand.

We can tell you how much a taxi from the rank to your destination will be if you tell us where you are going

Houston, TX
Level Contributor
17 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dubai Transfers from/to Airport

I will staying at Premier Inn Dubai Silicon Oasis...The tours companies, and other taxis companies want to charge me between $47 to $80( one way), and I just need to know if is about right...

3. Re: Dubai Transfers from/to Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:05 am, February 04, 2013
Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
7,083 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dubai Transfers from/to Airport

Like Latimer says, government controlled (Roads and Transport Authority), clean and metered taxis are available very easily right at the doorstep when you exit the airport, and clearly signposted. You are definitely going to pay much less compared to private tour companies or transfers. Your location would be about 20 km from airport. Guess you would pay less than AED 100/-

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Dubai Transfers from/to Airport

Thanks for your response...I contact the Hotel...and they can get a transfer for me for about that price...again....Thank you

6. Re: Dubai Transfers from/to Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 06, 2014