We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Children with parents - Pullman Deira or Hilton Dubai Creek

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
23 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Children with parents - Pullman Deira or Hilton Dubai Creek

Hi!

We are a family of four with 2 children below 12 years and planning to book one room at Pullman Deira or Hilton Dubai Creek. Want to find out if anyone similar stayed in one of these hotels and what was the experience? Will these hotels a family of 4 to stay in the same room - I found pullman has a family room where 4 can stay but not sure about Hilton. I wrote a mail to Hilton and got a reply that they only allow 3 persons in a room irrespective of age which I found strange!

Also any suggestions for a decent hotel close to the Deira city center?

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
41,712 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Children with parents - Pullman Deira or Hilton Dubai Creek

Why not look at apartments instead of an hotel; somewhere like Flora Grand, Winchester Deluxe, Golden Sands etc.

You will get more space, all be togther and have all of the same services as you get in an hotel

2. Re: Children with parents - Pullman Deira or Hilton Dubai Creek

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 15, 2014