We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jumeirah Lake Towers - Goldcrest Executive

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ireland
Level Contributor
5 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Jumeirah Lake Towers - Goldcrest Executive

I am heading to Dubai for 2 Weeks in March and am trying to book accommodation. I'm currently looking at booking Jumeirah Lake Towers - Goldcrest Executive through mydubaistay.com. Has anyone ever stayed here or booked with this company? I'm finding it hard to find reviews on this specific place.

liverpool
Level Contributor
183 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jumeirah Lake Towers - Goldcrest Executive

im almost sure i saw some reviews for mydubaistay.com on here, i would search them see if anyone else has used them

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
952 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jumeirah Lake Towers - Goldcrest Executive

My friend has an apartment in that building. It's not a hotel, so you're not going to find any reviews.

There's some nice restaurants at the bottom of the tower, Kitchen of Thai, Hanoi and Ezi Dzi, plus some more nearby. There's also a Carrefour supermarket.

However, mydubaistay are a bunch of crooks by all accounts.

ireland
Level Contributor
5 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jumeirah Lake Towers - Goldcrest Executive

Thanks a million for ye're help!

Faversham, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jumeirah Lake Towers - Goldcrest Executive

I'm not sure if this is related, but there was a major fire at Jumeirah Lakes Towers a couple of days ago:

gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/general/jumeirah-…

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
952 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jumeirah Lake Towers - Goldcrest Executive

There are 79 buildings in JLT. No, it's not related.

Faversham, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jumeirah Lake Towers - Goldcrest Executive

Wow! 79?! I'm hitting Dubai for the first time in December and that was reported in the British news so it kind of stuck in my head - 79 buildings in one complex - very 'Dubai' I guess! :)

7. Re: Jumeirah Lake Towers - Goldcrest Executive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, December 16, 2013