We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dubai desert safari

iom
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
dubai desert safari

Has anyone used Arabian Expedition for a desert safari? we have the entertainer book but unfortunately Arabian nights & North tours vouchers are all gone.

Platinum Heritage Luxury Tours and Safaris
4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Night Tours, Safaris
Dubai Safaris Tour
Biking Trails, Off-Road & ATV Trails, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, City Tours, Safaris
Fun Time Dubai
City Tours, Safaris
Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
46,730 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dubai desert safari

I don't recall seeing them mentioned on here but that doesn't mean they are no good or that no one has used them.

Maybe it's your book but highlights the chance you take if you've bought a second hand one - always pays to check that the vouchers you might want are in it

New York, New York...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: dubai desert safari

I have visited a magnificent desert safari in Dubai at Abet Abu Dhabi. I had a great time there sand skating, dune bashing, riding camels and lots more during last December and we had bash during Christmas. It was a lovely and memorable experience and their delicious new tastes of meals. Unforgettable!! The best was their superb service and their staff was so friendly they made me feel at home. You should try it out too. You can get more information from their site https://www.facebook.com/desertsafariuae. I can remember sending them an email to info@abet-uae.com.

Mentioned in this post
Dubai
Dubai
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi
Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
3. Re: dubai desert safari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, November 10, 2013