We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apple store dubai

West Midlands
Level Contributor
356 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Apple store dubai

I am trying to find out if there is an apple store in Dubai and when doing a search it says there is one in the virgin megastore in moe, is this true? Many thanks.

Special Offer
Dubai Desert 4x4 Dune Bashing...
1,731 reviews
from $80.89*
$89.87
Best Seller
Full-Day Tour of Abu Dhabi City From...
Best Seller
Burj Khalifa Level 124 'At the Top...
1,412 reviews
from $38.10*
Helicopter Flight in Dubai
194 reviews
from $231.08*
Sunderland England
Level Contributor
290 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apple store dubai

There is definately an Apple store. I was in there 3 weeks ago and it was a stand alone shop. I'm pretty sure it was Mall of the Emirates however ..... after days and days of visiting SOOOOO many malls they all start to blur into one.

I'm sure someone on here will confirm for you.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
1,033 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apple store dubai

Yes, there's one in Mall of the Emirates.

Muscat, Oman
Level Contributor
5,923 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apple store dubai

Technically there is no Apple store in Dubai.

There are Apple shops that are either stand alone shops or stores that have dedicated areas dedicated to Apple products.

iStyle are the former whereas Virgin Megastore are in the latter category.

http://istyle.ae/istyle.php

iStyle are a subsidiary of the official importer of Apple products into the UAE (and many other regional countries).

stuffmideast.com/2011/…

Edited: 5:56 am, October 24, 2012
4. Re: Apple store dubai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, November 06, 2013