We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emirates seat numbers confirmed - (Bus class) Are these...

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wales
Level Contributor
78 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Emirates seat numbers confirmed - (Bus class) Are these...

Hi all,

Have had our seat numbers confirmed and seeing as you have all been such a help with all my questions over flights etc thought maybe you could help.....

Boeing 777 300 (Heathrow - Dubai) - Seat numbers...8a & 8b

* Have looked on Emirates site seat plan and can see they are the very front row in business class on left hand side of plane (toilets infront).......would we be better off back a couple of rows or are these good seats? Cheers Guys

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
41,423 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Emirates seat numbers confirmed - (Bus class) Are these...

Get over yourself ...... you're in business class all the seats are good.

New Zealand
Level Contributor
9,251 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Emirates seat numbers confirmed - (Bus class) Are these...

Loupy Loo - really!.... do you need to know EVERYTHING about your holiday, will there be no surprises? As Latimer says just be happy you're in business! :)

Dos cerveza, por...
Level Contributor
3,883 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Emirates seat numbers confirmed - (Bus class) Are these...

Loupy - look at www.seatguru.com

That will tell you if they're worth having or not.

Wales
Level Contributor
78 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Emirates seat numbers confirmed - (Bus class) Are these...

Mmmm thanks Latimer & Zappers - what an informative response! Why do you bother to reply to genuine questions just to insult people "get over myself" & "do I really need to know everything about my holiday" - well me thinks someone else should get over themselves thinking they have the right to down someone they have never met! and as for knowing everything about my hol, well yes I do need to know as we do not have a lot of money and this is a one off once in a lifetime thing that we would like to be as much perfect as possible. Surely this is a forum for people to ask questions not for people to insult others, if you don't want to answer or think its a stupid question then don't bother answering.

Wales
Level Contributor
78 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Emirates seat numbers confirmed - (Bus class) Are these...

Hey Rex,

Cheers for the info - can always rely on you for a genuine response! How come the Dubai forum is such a bitchy one - the Maldives one that I know we both also post on is so much more friendly. Its such a shame as im sure a lot of folk must be put off posting on here.

Louise

Dos cerveza, por...
Level Contributor
3,883 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Emirates seat numbers confirmed - (Bus class) Are these...

Awwww, they're not that bad. Just don't take it personally Louise. A lot of the comments on here are tongue in cheek........

Rex

Level Contributor
6,927 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Emirates seat numbers confirmed - (Bus class) Are these...

Loupy the seats will be good, if its your first time in business you will be in heaven, i couldnt get over it, have a fab time and really enjoy the experience, i dont think the loos will cause a problem, you will be there pampered guest.

You should also receive your own clarins toilet bag if flight is a night one.

you might get into first , as the london flight is the one that does have first class seats on it.Wouldnt that be a bonus, happened to us on return leg last year.

Wales
Level Contributor
78 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Emirates seat numbers confirmed - (Bus class) Are these...

Slwatkins,

Thanks for your reply - was just a bit concerned when I realised they were bulkhead seats as I know that a lot of people don't seem to like them. That was a stroke of luck to be upgraded to first hey!.

Rex,

Had a look at that site - really informative, it says seats we have are bulkhead which a lot of people don't like apparently and also no room for under seat storage during take off etc but that doesn't bother us. Just a thought: where is the TV when your in a bulkhead seat?

Louise

Dos cerveza, por...
Level Contributor
3,883 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Emirates seat numbers confirmed - (Bus class) Are these...

I'm pretty sure it's on the actual bulkhead. I can't say for certain as I've yet to have the privelige on long / medium haul. I'm normally in the back with the chickens, goats & cattle.........lol.

Wales
Level Contributor
78 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Emirates seat numbers confirmed - (Bus class) Are these...

Okay thanks anyway Rex, first time I wont be joining the cattle too!