We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Al Maha Desert Resort

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
30 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Al Maha Desert Resort

Oh my god - am i wise? cant really afford it but seriously looking at this hotel for one night..........to book or not to book????

it just looks amazing but can anyone tell me that has already stayed there, is it worth it for just one night.....im definately not stretching to two nights but could be tempted for one....................to book or not to book??????????

london
Level Contributor
87 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Al Maha Desert Resort

When are you thinking of going?

I have just booked 3 nights at the beginning of August.Look at my post to see what other people have said,most say 1 night is not enough,and if you can stretch to 2 some offers out there for 3rd night free. Great deal.

Dubai
Level Contributor
2,336 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Al Maha Desert Resort

Is it worth it for one night, probably not as all you would have time for is the welcome drink, experience your wonderful "chalet" have a superb evening meal, some very early morning activities, breakfast and depart.

You would be unable to enjoy the peace and quiet of the place the sheer enjoyment of the surroundings and the just complete magic.

It is very expensive but it is all inclusive except for the drinks.

We have stayed on a 3 for 2 deal in May and were given the bad news that we had been upgraded to the Presidential Room.

IMHO beats the Burj and goes down in my memory as one of the best places I have ever been to.(maybe the upgrade helped)

London England
Level Contributor
374 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Al Maha Desert Resort

I don't think one night is enough. Its fabulous go for it.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
1,731 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Al Maha Desert Resort

If your budget doesn't stretch to 2 nights you might want to consider Banyan Tree Al Wadi which is also amazing. It's in Ras Al Khaimah which is approx 1 hour drive from Dubai. There is also an offer on Living Social

livingsocial.com/escapes/…

Kalix, Sweden
Level Contributor
683 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Al Maha Desert Resort

We`re also interested in staying at Al Maha Desert Resort as part of our trip (in combination with Jumeirah Beach Hotel) but it´s really terribly expensive, so we`re also struggling with the question: to book or not to book!?

Does anyone know if Al Maha does have any last-minute-deals? Are there any special offers/cheaper rates available at certain times of the year and where do you get/book those special offers in that case? Also, how do you arrange transfers to get there and how much does this cost?

6. Re: Al Maha Desert Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 25, 2014