We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christian louboutin

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Topic
Christian louboutin

Was just wondering if anyone knew prices for loboutins in Dubai.. Ad they roughly the same as us/ uk? I know they have stores in Dubai mall.

Thanks

California
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Christian louboutin

hey, in Dubai now... yeah the prices in UAE for CL are similar to the U.S. / a little bit cheaper compared to UK though...

Edited: 8:34 am, January 22, 2012
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Christian louboutin

Great thank you, do you know if they sell bridal shoes in the Dubai store?

California
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Christian louboutin

Sorry didn't check on those... i was just around for a few minutes, however i didn't find their collection interesting when compared to U.S. / i'm about to visit DM tomorrow again... will check with them and let you know... don't worry ;)

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Christian louboutin

That would be brill! Thank you.

California
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Christian louboutin

I'm just chillin' at my cousin's place in Dubai Marina... weather seems quite okey dokey today... BTW Dubai Mall is like a island - you will need couple of days to explore this little marvel ;)

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
41,472 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Christian louboutin

I don't think they are cheaper than in the UK, especialy because the £ is not strong against the dirham at the moment.

Nice to look round the store on Fashion Avenue in Dubai Mall though

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Christian louboutin

Can't wait to explore!

scotland
Level Contributor
61 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Christian louboutin

They weren't cheaper in Dubai than the UK. They didn't have the ones i 'craved' in the Dubai store and the sales assistant advised me to go online to get them from a US store, even paying the import tax to the UK, they were still cheaper to buy online from USA.

California
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Christian louboutin

@NYCUnitedKingdom ~ Hey there, sorry couldn't get to answer your queries as i was busy celebrating Chinese new year - The year of the Dragon.. lol

Got to visit the store this morning... spoke to the salesperson, she told me that they don't receive much or any bridal shoes, just the usual white satin shoes, nothing beyond that. Also she said they will display their new collection tomorrow.

I would suggest you look into their U.S. stores / They always have better collection and also would get you your desired item.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Christian louboutin

Thank you so much for asking nd replying to me! You have been extremely helpful:-) xx