We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Versace Lipsticks

Gordonsbay, South...
Level Contributor
161 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Versace Lipsticks

Hello there,

Where in Dubai can I get Versace cosmetics, I am particularly interested in the lipstick? It looks like Waficity has a Versace store but it does not look like they carry the cosmetics?

Thanks!

Dubai
Level Contributor
3,150 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Versace Lipsticks

Wonderful Alice.....

From cape town....hmmmm

Fact - dubai duty free doesnt stock their lipsticks, only their perfumes. If you wish to reconfirm - Customer.Service@ddf.ae

They have numerous stores through out dubai and I know they have belts, perfume etc etc... but cant remember seeing or hearing about their lipstick line. Will reconfirm with a friend tomorrow...

Cheers

2. Re: Versace Lipsticks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:40 pm, March 10, 2006
EIre
Level Contributor
504 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Versace Lipsticks

H&D ... you seem to have an awful lot of information on this topic ... Is that because you like to sample or because whenever you are passing through the airport you feel that when you get to whereever you are going to have an AWFUL lot of making up to do?? *wink*

Dubai
Level Contributor
3,150 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Versace Lipsticks

I am going out of my way for the hot south african babe....

If she true south african then she will be down to earth with a good sense of humor...;-)

Dubai
Level Contributor
3,150 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Versace Lipsticks

Donatella Versace said that the peachish color is the new in color....

me thinks anything but that blood red color rocks.....

as for getting the versace range in Dubai - sorry.... its not stocked/sold here.... only the perfume etc

6. Re: Versace Lipsticks

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:59 pm, March 10, 2006
7. Re: Versace Lipsticks

Removed on: 6:59 pm, March 10, 2006
Level Contributor
603 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Versace Lipsticks

Why? Don't think Wonga or myself deserved that!

Italy
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Versace Lipsticks

sifu Dubai is a dull place as seen in the eyes of TA so no laughter no sharing good friendly banter when we meet to share views on Dubai and above all no sharing different language meanings----it's far too educational and imformative my dear.

Enjoy your weekend.What lipstick you wearing tonight?

lol x

Level Contributor
603 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Versace Lipsticks

A bright red one as ever, fragrance? thought about CK1 but will opt for the usual WD40! LOL