We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can I trust the online Visa services to Dubai?

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Level Contributor
22 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Can I trust the online Visa services to Dubai?

Hi, I am travelling with my family to Dubai (Canadian). Thanks to our wonderful Government, we now need Visas. My brother is living and working there.

What is the best Visa service to use (most reputable). Are the companies advertise online visa's reputable.

we are not travelling with Emirates.

we will be in Dubai for 10 days early in Jan.

42 replies to this topic
Shenyang, China
Level Contributor
35 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Can I trust the online Visa services to Dubai?

I applied through https://www.dubaivisaservice.com/ got my visa in 2 days. very efficient. Hope there wont be any problem at the immigration.

I highly recommend their service

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Can I trust the online Visa services to Dubai?

So did it go well at the emigration in UAE?

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
6,815 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Can I trust the online Visa services to Dubai?

It is highly unlikely there would be any bogus Dubai visas issued online. The entire Dubai Immigration (as most of Dubai Government's) activities are all done online. Practically every visa issued is e-visa.

niagara region...
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Can I trust the online Visa services to Dubai?

Have any of you Canadians also travelled on a cruise out of Dubai and returned back to Dubai, and required to have a multiple entry visa ?

I have been told an ME visa is required. At $660, the ME visa through the embassy in Ottawa seems to be the only way. Many posts from helpful posters on this site have suggested alternatives which I have checked out, but, in my further research, the only acceptable issuer appears to be the Ottawa embassy.

I am hoping for a cheaper price as the Embassy fee is a bit steep, especially since my trip is the only and last one I will take to UAE ( I have been there before the visa issue arose for Canada ).

Thanks for any input,

cbo

Stouffville
1 post
Save Reply
15. Re: Can I trust the online Visa services to Dubai?

Hi, everyone, just wanted everyone to know that , Dubai visa service is just brilliant service, especially the guy Noorullah who works there, i did not trust the website at first but after reading a few comments on this forum i went with it and i got my visa without a problem in 1 and a half day. so anyone who wants a visa for the uae go for it , it is worth the money :) Best Visa Service for UAE.

Hong Kong, China
5 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Can I trust the online Visa services to Dubai?

U can contact with me Sandy@dxb.so for the details

Hong Kong, China
5 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Can I trust the online Visa services to Dubai?

you can contact me for details Sandy@dxb.so

18. Re: Can I trust the online Visa services to Dubai?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:05 am, March 05, 2013

Hiroshima
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Can I trust the online Visa services to Dubai?

I have been planning a vacation to Dubai for 2 years and each time I try, I get TURNED OFF because of the Visa regulations.

I have tried numerous hotels and agents and see if I can land one for this summer! I think the government needs to streamline their system if they are serious about tourism! it is ridiculous! I read on another post, a guy said his hotel wanted a USD$2000 deposit to ensure that he doesnt ''run off''... Come on???/ SERIOUSLY?

I was asked for the same (well, my hotel said USD$1300). So i dont understand what's going on over there.

I have applied to Southtravel.com so let's see how that goes!!!!

if anyone has any recommendations, PLEASEEEEE let me know!! I long await the visit to Dubai.. I hope it happens this summer (2013).

Hiroshima
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Can I trust the online Visa services to Dubai?

Do they only process visa applications for Canadians?

Reply to: Can I trust the online Visa services to Dubai?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted