We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel

scotland
Level Contributor
139 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel

Please would appreciate your comments<

thinking about here for Xmas and New Year does anyone know if there are special nights ?we are thinking All inculsive and As part of the all inculsive do they offer premium branded drinks

thanks Janet & Alan

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
3,466 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel

As there isn't any alcohol production in Dubai, it's all imported, the AI will include branded drinks - some things will be excluded normally champagne and expensive spirits/cognac.

The majority of hotels include or hold gala nights for Christmas Day and NYE. Perhaps email the hotel for more info:

hotel.dubai.ibnbattuta@moevenpick.com

scotland
Level Contributor
139 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel

Hi SwissLe,

thankyou so much have emailed hotel re Gala dinners

will let you know how I get on

Janet

Stafford, United...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel

Fantastic Hotel lovely food great place would defiantely go back and stay there again 2 weeks wasn't long enough

Fife
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel

Hi we have just booked for New Year at this hotel. Did you ever get a response from the hotel regarding the gala dinners. We tried to book All Inclusive but our Travel Agent said it was not available so we booked Half Board.

scotland
Level Contributor
139 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel

hi folks sorry hotel never came back to me, So we decided to go to Marrakesh so booked for 2 weeks there they answered back with our questions within 1 hr

different yes !

have a fantastic time wishing all the best for the festive season

would appreciate update on your return as we would like to visit dubai again in the future

janet & alan

Fife
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel

Hi thanks for your reply. I will def give feedback on our return - hopefully positive! Enjoy your holiday in Marrakesh.

scotland
Level Contributor
139 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel

And yours, all the best over the Festive Season

Take Care and look forward to your feedback

Fife
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel

Hi sorry just realised I didn't get back to you re movenpick ibn battuta gate. This hotel was perfect for us. It is walking distance to the metro although we used taxis as they are extremely cHeap. The hotel offer a courtesy car to the malls. The mall is where you get the tour buses. There is also a courtesy bus to the beach resort which is fab. Dubai is amazing and def worth a visit. The location of this hotel was good for us as we tend to explore during the day and our evenings are fairly quiet. We were half board in the hotel which I cannot fault as each morning and evening there was more than enough choice. Water is included in the half board basis - we didn't find this out until our 3rd night after speaking to another guest. We had been paying nightly in the restaurant! There was also the option to have lunch rather than evening meal. As there was a mall across the road (2 minutes walk) we visited there in the evenings for a stroll. The hotel is fairly expensive for drinks but the supermarket in the mall across the road is cheap for soft drinks, water etc. The room we had was at the front of the hotel overlooking the mall. The room was spaciou, clean and comfortable. Overall we had a brilliant holiday and would def stay at this hotel again. Apologies for not replying sooner. It was only last night that I realised I was mid way through my reply and had never actually sent it.

The Hague, The...
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel

Dear sir / madam,

Will there be a new years eve party organized in the hotel?

Thank you and kind regards,

Lyl

Edited: 6:08 am, November 09, 2013
Dubai
Level Contributor
2,400 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel

This is a travel forum. You need to write to the hotel.