We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

for englishrose

Aylesbury, United...
Level Contributor
119 posts
1 review
for englishrose

t I must know. Hyatt revolving restaurant, do you have to pre-book? Broadwalk is a must after your write-up, looks nice. Thankyou in advance, Mike

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,620 posts
26 reviews
1. Re: for englishrose

Hi Mike I would book if I were you and ask for a window seat. Broadwalk is not fine dining but the food is good for lunch and not expensive- its the view over the Creek that makes it.(though hubby loved his prawn Jhingara)Its an oasis of calm after a busy morning in the city.

The Land That Time...
Level Contributor
2,240 posts
1 review
2. Re: for englishrose

It's Boardwalk

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,620 posts
26 reviews
3. Re: for englishrose

Im so grateful I have you to correct me BB.

Dubai
Level Contributor
3,150 posts
4. Re: for englishrose

If your doing boardwalk, it has to be dinner and outdoors.

The dhows (dinner boats) are all lit up and the skyline is awesome.

There is no reservations for outdoor, its first come, first seated, but there is tons of space.

Try to get the upper deck.

The weather is still quite good for lunch. And also dinner. Very low humidity and heat.

So if you prefer lunch, it should still be possible to sit outside. Though not sure if they do an outdoor lunch.

5. Re: for englishrose

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:02 am, February 18, 2006
London, United...
Level Contributor
6,620 posts
26 reviews
6. Re: for englishrose

I went to Boardwalk because you 2 recommended

it! You can sit outside for lunch on the deck I was practically in the water. Im sure the night view is lovely too but the day view was one of the best of the holiday.

The Land That Time...
Level Contributor
2,240 posts
1 review
7. Re: for englishrose

Don't think it was me that recommended it rosy

http://www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums?

q=Boardwalk&ff=872&geo=295424&returnTo=%

2FShowTopic-g295424-i872-k466642-Dubai.html

Dubai
Level Contributor
3,150 posts
8. Re: for englishrose

most recommended by Stacey and Myself... so looks like we both got good taste...

Dubai
Level Contributor
3,150 posts
9. Re: for englishrose

as for you, steve, your worse than a woman or a baby with gas... whinging and whining

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,620 posts
26 reviews
10. Re: for englishrose

Des you have great taste. BB type Golf and Yacht club in the search and press go- you underestimate yourself :o)