We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report 3- Shopping , Ski Dubai, Coconut Grove

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,188 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Trip Report 3- Shopping , Ski Dubai, Coconut Grove

Day 3- Went to Mall of the Emirates as its very close to our complex. Huge, empty and lots of good shops. Ski Dubai is the best thing about this place- it was full of European children and muslim school girls draped in black with long black puffa jackets to cover eveything, tobogganing, having snowball fights and having a fantastic time. Lots of fun but not for the experienced skier.

Next it was off to the Gold and Diamond Park-how I loved this place (Latti you were so right!)Fortunately hubby was in a generous mood which was an added bonus!

Went to the Coconut Grove in the Rydges Plaza for lunch (nice one lister) where hubby was in ectasy over his very hot crab curry which he munched with glee (euw). This restaurant has excellent South Indian food and pretty lively too. I would nt recommend it unless you are a connoisseur of South Indian and Sri Lanken food (most Indian restaurants in UK are Bangladeshi and I had nt heard of most of the dishes) not really my scene as I eat mostly North Indian in London but hubby thought it was fantastic!

Italy
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Report 3- Shopping , Ski Dubai, Coconut Grove

Come on Rosie what did you get at the gold and diamond park then??

Was it enough to allow poor hubbie a days golfing???

x

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,188 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Report 3- Shopping , Ski Dubai, Coconut Grove

Well I did nt want to show off but he did buy me the most divine white gold diamond ring! He just loves haggling and was pleased with the result. (dont you feel sorry for him though wonga hes just booked another golf holiday in Sardinia!)

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
689 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip Report 3- Shopping , Ski Dubai, Coconut Grove

so glad you had a good time. xxx

now your back it'll be different in the forum. I read the same questions constantly and can't bare

to answer as we put so much in our trip reports!!!

xxx