We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le Méridien Mina Seyahi - Club lounge

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, Engalnd
Level Contributor
261 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Le Méridien Mina Seyahi - Club lounge

- Does anybody know what time the Evening Happy Hour in the Club Lounge is and what food / drink is available.

- Complimentary hot & cold Canapés 17h30 - 19h30 ...What does this include

- Is it worth the extra money to upgrade

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
42,140 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Le Méridien Mina Seyahi - Club lounge

Your second sentence is the answer to the first question.

Only you will know if it is worth it for you.

If you are likely to drink £40 or so worth of booze each per night over 2 hours then it will probably be worth it.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
42,140 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Le Méridien Mina Seyahi - Club lounge

Apologies if my answer was a little brief and possibly jaded, perhaps because this question gets asked fairly frequently.

You may like to read the other post on the same theme that is also on page 1 today.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g295424-i872-k43…

As my old nan would say 'different horse, same jockey'

Most of the club lounge offerings in Dubai are more or less the same (some are fabulous, some are not and most are exactly the same - breakfast, soft drinks, tea or coffe all day, afternoon tea, and canapes and 'free' drinks for a couple of hours in the evening)

As you will see - some people think it's worth it and some don't. No one will make your mind up for you regardless of how many different opinions you get and you will need to make your own mind up as to whether it's worth it for you.

Isle of Man
Level Contributor
668 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Le Méridien Mina Seyahi - Club lounge

Hi there

We recently had a club room in LRM which offers pretty much the same deal. I found although you get plenty of choice unless you are there each evening for the full 2 hours you are not getting your monies worth. We did not go at all on a couple of evenings as the times its available clashed with other things we were doing and we did not want to arrange our holiday around some free drinks. Its a nice option to have but id really does depend on how much the offer is and how often you will be there to use it.

4. Re: Le Méridien Mina Seyahi - Club lounge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 am, October 28, 2012