We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Meridian Beach and Spa

Solihull, United...
Level Contributor
100 posts
124 reviews
Save Topic
Royal Meridian Beach and Spa

Staying at the Royal Meridian Beach and Spa in April (surprise for my husbands 40th) can anyone give me any advise on the hotel or where to go and what to do please as it is our first time in Dubai

Dubai, UAE
Level Contributor
4,084 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Meridian Beach and Spa

What kind of thing do you like doing? Have you used the search forum on here and gone back on previous threads? This question is a bit like asking how long is a piece of string which is why you have had no responses. Give us some ideas so we can give you some ideas.

UK
Level Contributor
23 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal Meridian Beach and Spa

We stayed there in a tower room last year and its worth the extra that you pay for it. You get a bottle of wine each day with other perks such as airport transfers in a bmw 7-series, breakfast in your room or a separate restaurant for tower guests (the standard breakfast restaurant seemed very busy). If you do get a tower room, make sure you get a sea view or you'll be staring at a building site.

You could hear the construction back in June 05 but maybe its better now. Dont worry though it wont spoil your stay as its a lovely hotel.

The asian restaurant is great and the steak restaurant is meant to be really good too.

Oh, and if you booked with lastminute, ring the hotel before you set off to make sure they have a reservation ;-)

Solihull, United...
Level Contributor
100 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Royal Meridian Beach and Spa

Thank you dar57653 for taking the time to reply with something of interest to me.

Solihull, United...
Level Contributor
100 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Royal Meridian Beach and Spa

Thank you dar57653 for taking the time to reply with something of interest to me.

Level Contributor
93 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Royal Meridian Beach and Spa

HLC, check this link:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g295424-d301584…