We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jumeirah Beach Hotel -February 2006

UK
Level Contributor
13 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Jumeirah Beach Hotel -February 2006

Hi,

I would like to visit JBH during the February 2006 half term but I am struggling to find any UK based online agents with availability. Expedia, Travelocity etc have no availability.

Can anyone please suggest an agent with availabibility who does a good deal?

Regards Richard

West Sussex
Level Contributor
255 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Jumeirah Beach Hotel -February 2006

Hi dc1743,

Try BestAtTravel.co.uk,tel 0870 709 3088, ask for Barry. I've booked 10 nights at the Al Qasr for Aug 2006 and they were £350+ cheaper than Airline network.

Julie

The Land That Time...
Level Contributor
2,240 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Jumeirah Beach Hotel -February 2006

Rosy - I don't care what you said before (even though it's very banality seared onto my cortex). I was alluding to the similarity between you and the originator of the thread in that you both get us to jump through hoops for information then declare that it's too cold and wet and you are not coming. I do acknowledge that, in the end, you had the decency to book up and put your money where your indecently large mouth is, thereby making our efforts a little less futile.

Wonger - I haven't had that chow mein yet. How long will it take to get my order? I think you are running a fast food joint that means all fasting and no food.

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,174 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Jumeirah Beach Hotel -February 2006

Yup I knew you could never admit when you were wrong.

st lucia
Level Contributor
1,212 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Jumeirah Beach Hotel -February 2006

SonofBB no fasting here in Italy------everything at a snails pace!!!!!