We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Temperatures in Dubai at night

Stirlingshire...
Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Temperatures in Dubai at night

I've heard it gets quite cold at night is Dubai is this correct? I'm visiting next week and want to know what to pack.

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
171 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Temperatures in Dubai at night

We visited Dubai in December. The temparatures at night were very pleasant so I wouldn't worry too much about feeling the cold - after all we both live in Scotland so how much worse can it be!!! However, being a female, I did wear long sleeve items of clothing - so as not to offend any of the locals. Hope this helps.

Dubai
Level Contributor
3,150 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Temperatures in Dubai at night

yup, winter is just round the corner and temps are dropping.

u can wear a short sleeve blouse.... which wont offend the locals...or even sleevless...

most of the expats wear these...

but if you do, its good idea to carry a thin sweater cause the air condition in the malls/restaurants will get you....

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
37 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Temperatures in Dubai at night

What day/night temps can we expect Feb/March?

Dubai
Level Contributor
3,150 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Temperatures in Dubai at night

These look pretty much spot on...

…yahoo.com/p-travelguide-239321-dubai_weathe…

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
624 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Temperatures in Dubai at night

If you are coming next week, it isnt quite cool enough at night for jumpers or pashminas yet. I would bring a couple of shawls, or if you are a man, maybe a man-pash.. or a jacket :)

In fact it isn't even cold at night yet! It will be in the desert- but its still pretty warm. It changes quickly though- so pack a range of stuff..

Dubai
Level Contributor
3,150 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Temperatures in Dubai at night

If you plan on going to the ski slopes, make sure u pack some all important thermal undies.....